- Chriskindlmarkt – (Nov.22-Dec.22) SteelStacks, 101 Founders Way, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Each Christmas season, towns, villages and cities throughout Germany host festive outdoor markets known as Christkindlmarkts, uniting the community in a celebration of the holiday season.
- Chirstmas Huts on Main – (Nov. 22-Dec.22 11am-5pm) 556 Main St., Bethlehem, PA 18018. Visit charming wooden huts located along Bethlehem’s Main Street, dressed for the holidays and filled with unique holiday gift ideas. This event is free and open to the public.
- Winter Light Spectacular – (Nov.15-Dec.29 5pm-10pm) Bundle up and enjoy the beauty of nature as you stroll through tree-lined paths lit up by over 1.1 million twinkling lights and themed animated displays.
- Lights in the Parkway – (Nov.29-Dec. 28 5pm-10pm) 1700 Martin Luther King Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103. Drive through this spectacular holiday light show, celebrating it’s 22nd season, in the comfort of your own car.Sundays from November 29 through December 10 and nightly December 11 – 28, from 5:30 – 10 p.m. Lights in the Parkway is closed on Christmas Day. Cars $15, Vans $25, Buses $45.
- Koziar’s Christmas Village – (Nov.02-Jan.01 2020) 782 Christmas Village Rd., Bernville, PA 19506. Celebrating 72 years of Season’s Greetings, Koziar’s Christmas Village has grown to a mammoth and extraordinary seasonal attraction drawing visitors from great distances as well as local families who have made Koziar’s part of their Christmas tradition for three generations.
- Miracle on 34th street: A Live Musical Radio Play – Desales University Theater. 2755 Station Ave., Center Valley, PA 18034. An iconic holiday classic retold in the tradition of a live 1940’s era radio broadcast. Staged with live Foley effects and a score of Christmas favorites, Miracle on 34th Street is brimming with holiday cheer.
- ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas – Third & Washington Sts., Boyertown, PA 19512. These special evening trains bring the storybook magic of the season to life Join Colebrookdale Railroad in your pajamas and sip complimentary hot cocoa as you hear ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas. Enjoy Christmas music and the comfort of Edwardian-era cars, look for lights as the Secret Valley rolls past your window.
- Department of Theatre: The Broken Machine– 420 E. Packer Ave., Bethlehem, PA 18015. A burnt-out hermit nurses a broken arm and makes lists from memory—of endangered species, moments of Lost Time, Incorrect States of Mind—in company with her only friend, a gray fox with a bad attitude. When wild fires approach they flee through the wilderness, pursued by would-be rescuers and threatened by a mythic-punk psychopomp. Pam Pepper is the director.
- PIP: The Mouse Before Christmas Puppet Show– 622 W. Hamilton St., Allentown, PA 18101. The Liberty Bell Museum welcomes people of all ages, young and old, to a special celebration of Pip the Mouse as we kick off our 2019 Pip the Mouse Christmas Season.