1-800-GOT-JUNK? is making the ordinary business of junk removal exceptional.
As junk removal is covered as an essential service, 1-800-GOT-JUNK? has adjusted its service model to a “No Contact Junk Removal Service”. We take measures to ensure our team members have access to the recommended precautions and enforce our safety focus areas of healthy teams, physical distance, safety equipment, and training.
This opportunity is different than other jobs you might be looking at:
- Full time workers are only scheduled 4 days a week, each day averaging at about 12 hours.
- You’ll learn how to run a successful business. You’ll have the responsibility of leading your own day to day sales and operations – and we’ll show you how to get there!
- Tired of watching the clock? Not here! Your day will be filled with variety. You won’t even be counting down the minutes until your next break.
- You will make a great wage AND stay in shape!
- Work with people who love their job! You’ll make genuine friendships with exceptional people.
- Advancement opportunities – you’ll learn great skills to help you grow with us and/or take with you to achieve your long-term goals. The Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? was the very first Field Team Member. This position has produced Business Owners, Regional Managers, and a multitude of management positions and is the cornerstone of our $450 million dollar company.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- WOWing customers with exceptional service and a great attitude
- Leading your own day-today sales and operations
- Efficiently transferring items to be recycled, donated and disposed of
- Selling without the aid of a suit and tie and identifying sales opportunities
- Being a proud team player
- Working long days without an established end time. (we work until all jobs are completed!)
- Physical work that keeps you in shape
- Having a valid driver’s license, 3 years of driving experience and a clean driving record